Is there a way to have the font size in the Terms text area be larger? It is really small and hard to read.
Thank you for the question and your feedback.
The modal content is set to a font size of 0.875rem. Rem font size is calculated based on the base font size of your website. Example:
- If the font size on the html body is 16px
- The modal content will be 16 * 0.875
My guess is that the CSS rule on your theme sets a very small base font size and the modal style shrinks that even further. It might have not been the best choice for me to go with a relative font size since some themes are not working well with REM measurement.
I will think of a way how to provide an option in the plugin for people to customize this, however this may be released as a premium option.
However you can always just override any styles provided by the plugin using your own theme’s CSS.
Option 1: If you need this ASAP then you can follow the next steps at your own risk
- backup your site
- as admin navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Theme Editor
- select “Stylesheet (style.css)” in the right sidebar
- add the following lines at the end of the file, make sure you do not make any other modifications
- Click Update File
- Check to see how the modal looks now.
Option 2: Wait a week or so and I will roll out an update to allow you to set a text size through the plugin
- Please fill out my contact form https://www.lehelmatyus.com/contact
- So I can get hold of you email and personally update you as soon as the update has been released.
Thank you for giving the plugin a try, I hope I was able to answer your question. Hope to hear from you soon through the contact form.
Please login or Register to submit your answer